Newest Member
    sambakken
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats interesting. So either GW is real or we had more mixing today

GW wouldn't explain it because GW is not a "surface-only" phenomenon...it actually warms the mid-levels faster than the sfc.

It is purely a function of mixing and maybe some other micro factors today such as no upstream snow cover and maybe even a little bit of compressional heating east of the weak boundary.

GW wouldn't explain it because GW is not a "surface-only" phenomenon...it actually warms the mid-levels faster than the sfc.

It is purely a function of mixing and maybe some other micro factors today such as no upstream snow cover and maybe even a little bit of compressional heating east of the weak boundary.

Would GW explain the 7-8SD trough in Mexico with TSSN??

Hartford, Phili, BWI and Dulles at 80F.   DCA getting south wind off the Potomac so they will not make 80F.  Central Park 76F but maybe the opposite of a heat island, all that cold concrete around the park keeping temps down???  Of course the airports are surrounded by water down there so they will not make it but Newarks at 80F.

Plymouth NH old record 61F.   I believe they got to 72F.  Nice to break records by 10+F!

I believe I have reached my high at 68.8F. Not bad for Central NH at elevation.  Streams are roaring with rapid snow melt in  the woods.

Archived