Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our greatest local tv met on fox21,KK, just said a few flurries possible tomorrow ( as the future radar was in motion behind her, showing way more than flurries) .

On to Th/Fr storm, no frozen S of the NC border!

SMDH! One of the best!

It's the right call for this area right now. Euro hasn't proven anything yet - and has taken a lot of back seats to GFS recently. 

There is nothing telling me to be confident in a track far enough south to matter. As it stands, on most accounts, rn/zr is what we are looking at this weekend. Tomorrow looks weak as well.

KK might be conservative, but she effing nailed that gigantic cluster last year.

Going to post this in banter because I like to keep the subjective posts out of the disco threads...

Watch for the NW adjustment inside of 48hrs.  I know past performance is not indicative of future results, and there are a lot of other players involved; namely the upper level trough axis, vort interactions, torque, etc.  We saw it with the last system and the Euro taking a lone short-wave through the Bahamas at this range.  We have seen it a myriad of times over the years, it just seems to be more of a fact than fiction. Part of me is saying this because I will be on a farm in N VA looking to get smoked, hence the element of bias, at-least with this storm.  :popcorn:

Going to post this in banter because I like to keep the subjective posts out of the disco threads...

Watch for the NW adjustment inside of 48hrs.  I know past performance is not indicative of future results, and there are a lot of other players involved; namely the upper level trough axis, vort interactions, torque, etc.  We saw it with the last system and the Euro taking a lone short-wave through the Bahamas at this range.  We have seen it a myriad of times over the years, it just seems to be more of a fact than fiction. Part of me is saying this because I will be on a farm in N VA looking to get smoked, hence the element of bias, at-least with this storm.  :popcorn:

Some of you new guys may not know this guy. Trust me heed his words. Lots of weather knowledge with this one.

Great post!...We've seen it more times than we can count over the years.

New Bern is supposed to be getting a Publix. As a Florida boy, Publix fried chicken was a Sunday afternoon staple growing up. Grocery shopping after church and always a box on the way out.

They've been popping up all around Charlotte in the past year it seems. None close enough to me yet to make it my staple grocery store, plus my wife loves Whole Foods.

New Bern is supposed to be getting a Publix. As a Florida boy, Publix fried chicken was a Sunday afternoon staple growing up. Grocery shopping after church and always a box on the way out.

Publix fried chicken is better than KFC and Bojangles ! That's my fried chicken go to and 6.99$ for an 8 piece and pretty bomb subs also

Publix fried chicken is better than KFC and Bojangles ! That's my fried chicken go to and 6.99$ for an 8 piece and pretty bomb subs also

Best subs, at least when I lived in Florida. Deli in the one near where I worked also usually had Cuban food. Publix is about all I miss from FL.

We are getting a two story Publix in Winston-Salem! I was born in Fort Lauderdale and lived there till age 5. All I remember is the bakery giving me free cookies every time we went. My mom is so excited about it opening here.

Boone is getting a Publix in 2017 in the old Kmart building. I get to pick from two now!

Archived