Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody in the mountains and 40 north, I think you guys are going to have some fun out of this storm one way or another, EURO or GFS (assuming the wedging stays as modeled).  I may try to get the family to chase with me since it's so close.  I think I got more snow this last weekend then I will from this coming storm in CLT.  Yes, I've decided, I'm moving to winston salem!! I always get jealous of the I40ers at least once a winter. :)

Everybody in the mountains and 40 north, I think you guys are going to have some fun out of this storm one way or another, EURO or GFS (assuming the wedging stays as modeled). I may try to get the family to chase with me since it's so close. I think I got more snow this last weekend then I will from this coming storm in CLT. Yes, I've decided, I'm moving to winston salem!! I always get jealous of the I40ers at least once a winter. :)

Idk, I think we'll get more than the 10 flakes I saw Sunday. If you are chasing, just head up 16 to Conover or Riverbend Park.

Idk, I think we'll get more than the 10 flakes I saw Sunday. If you are chasing, just head up 16 to Conover or Riverbend Park.

Yeah, thinking just either up 77 to the VA line, or to Blowing Rock up 321.  Either would not be a far trip from us. Need to iron out details on who's going to be all snow. 

Archived