Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay.  Mack and Burger are here to protect their territory.  That superior territory to ours in the Midlands and all of GA!

lol, hey I always bring up SC and GA if they're getting in on the action. In fact I called out ATL just yesterday I believe....but yes I will always be partial to NC and their well kept roads and better education.

lol, hey I always bring up SC and GA if they're getting in on the action. In fact I called out ATL just yesterday I believe....but yes I will always be partial to NC and their well kept roads and better education.

At least we don't have outrageous gas taxes!  Silly goose.

You would think that there would be more GA posters. The population of GA is about the same as NC. I guess GA weather just sucks and nobody cares.

Latitude.  CAD.  Coastal lows.  Forgot one:  actual mountains.

NC has a lot more going for it winter-weather-wise than does GA.  Ergo, we have a lot more posters because winter weather is much more likely to occur in our backyards. 

Latitude.  CAD.  Coastal lows.  Forgot one:  actual mountains.

NC has a lot more going for it winter-weather-wise than does GA.  Ergo, we have a lot more posters because winter weather is much more likely to occur in our backyards. 

Heck, AL has more going for it winter-weather wise than GA. GA is about on par with FL, except they get to enjoy warm weather in winter while we are often cold and dry. Also, we never seem to benefit from coastal lows in the Gulf but somehow NC seems to benefit a lot from coastal lows off the Atlantic coast.

Heck, AL has more going for it winter-weather wise than GA. GA is about on par with FL, except they get to enjoy warm weather in winter while we are often cold and dry. Also, we never seem to benefit from coastal lows in the Gulf but somehow NC seems to benefit a lot from coastal lows off the Atlantic coast.

so the north ga mtns is on part with Florida? Got it.

When I see lows wrapping up the coast of SC, I think of warm air and fail.

When it's said and done, we usually end up with the rain and warm while NC sits at cold and dry.

Man I was pulling for NC to get something too.  Now burger has ruined it and I hope they stay dry!  

When I see lows wrapping up the coast of SC, I think of warm air and fail.

When it's said and done, we usually end up with the rain and warm while NC sits at cold and dry.

Man I was pulling for NC to get something too.  Now burger has ruined it and I hope they stay dry!  

I know your true identity.

f5500361eb02e943eba9f4333d49d04d_400x400

Nc gets something at least every other year it seems. At least an inch. When I think of south east, I think of the struggle. Nc isn't much of a struggle. Move em to the Tennessee valley or mid Atlantic!

Lets do it.  Right now!  NC should be the mid-atlantic.  Weren't they the last state to join the confederate war while we were the first?

You know on the whole NC vs everyone on this board debate, I think there are two things. We get more chances at snow thus the population, of course, is going to be higher for those interested in snow. Second and this is most important I would venture that 99% of people who come on here do so to find out about what is going to happen in their backyard. When I joined there was like one other poster from Charlotte who actively posted...heck there seemed to be more from Gastonia than Charlotte. Anyways my point being, most learn because of selfish reasons. So of course I post more about Charlotte than Columbia. I don't live in Columbia or Atlanta. I live in Charlotte and there are alot of lurkers who live in Charlotte. So I post for myself and for them for the most part. 

Archived