Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Splitting the forum anymore is a bad idea.  We already lost a good many good posters when the Tenn/Mountain SE subsection was made.

If you stick around long enough, you'll learn a great deal regardless of the state being talked about.  When a threat is real for Georgia, people will start talking about details.  There are some good posters from GA on here.

Copy that, sir.

I have noticed that trend when something kicks off down this way. I agree with that.

i note the birmingham discussion this afternoon mentioning the low over texas now i have been watching since it moved over baja mexico.......the models have no real clue what is happening, this isnt even the storm they have been showing it just moved inland over oregon and appears to be falling apart.

i note the birmingham discussion this afternoon mentioning the low over texas now i have been watching since it moved over baja mexico.......the models have no real clue what is happening, this isnt even the storm they have been showing it just moved inland over oregon and appears to be falling apart.

The models have been depicting that low to enhance over TX/AR for days. It blows up and gives us all some rain and backside snow showers for the mountains of WNC.

I'm going all in for the shut out in CLT. Never been done. This is the year baby!! Whew!! We can do it.

See if a bit of reverse psychology can get things going. If not, history is now!

amazing how CLT has never been shutout but ATL gets shutout every other year yet the avg winter temps between the two cities are about the same.

Oh, look. Another 10 day storm to track. This is getting old.

This is what, the 2nd real storm threat all winter to actually track and it's getting old? I don't follow. It's Jan 14th and we've had one event thread.

You just have to accept that you're one of the few in SC that obsess over the magnitude of ice storms.  :lmao:

Well, that last ice/sleet storm down this way had Fema in to declare a disaster area... right to the South of Columbia.  So I'd say that wasn't obsessive.

Learning quickly that "for many" is nothing to do with the majority of SC & GA.  Man, NC have really taken this sub forum over.

You would think that there would be more GA posters. The population of GA is about the same as NC. I guess GA weather just sucks and nobody cares. There's also more AL posters on the other board than GA posters, despite the population of GA being much larger than AL. So yeah, the weather in GA must really suck. AL gets the severe weather, NC gets the snow. Here in GA, we get nothing.

You would think that there would be more GA posters. The population of GA is about the same as NC. I guess GA weather just sucks and nobody cares.

It's okay.  Mack and Burger are here to protect their territory.  That superior territory to ours in the Midlands and all of GA!

Archived