• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

Personally, I think Clemson is going to get wrecked by Henry alone.  A lot of trash talk to Bama defense and run game from Clemson players.  Nick wants to win one more before he's gone.

As a Carolina fan, I don't dislike Clemson or Dabo so much.. as I can't stand most of their fans.  They are obnoxious around here.

Let me put it this way.  North Carolina played them close.  South Carolina played them pretty hard considering how horrible we were.  Nick Saban has been and knows how to win with defense.  Not sure if Dabo has it in him yet.

As a UNC fan, I agree with all of this. I don't hate Clemson all that much, I am pulling for them, but their fans are more obnoxious compared to most other schools. But It's Nick Saban, Game over pretty much. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a UNC fan, I agree with all of this. I don't hate Clemson all that much, I am pulling for them, but their fans are more obnoxious compared to most other schools. But It's Nick Saban, Game over pretty much. 

I changed my defense words around to "big stage".  Clemson have been growing some beasts on defense.  And yeah, Nick Saban doesn't want to lose to the ACC.

With everything said I could see a 30 / 27 game in favor of Alabama.

Edit.  Here are Alabama's quality wins this season:

Georgia by 28
Arkansas by 13
Texas A&M by 18
LSU by 14
Mississippi St by 25
Auburn by 16
Florida by 14
Michigan State by 38

You can not argue with that list and think Clemson won't have their hands full.

Pickin up where pack left off, I like it! :)

:D  

Well, you're not wrong.  You're just an A-hole  :D

Love you, mean it  :hug:

I :wub: you too  :lol:

My local forecast has 1 day above normal at 52 and the rest are below average with low to mid 40s here in the Raleigh area. Nine out of 10 days below normal isn't too shabby :)

YBY is still +.8 for the month so far  ;)  

Dear Clemson fans.....here's your one chance to become something other than a wannabe....don't screw it up  :P  

Personally, I think Clemson is going to get wrecked by Henry alone. A lot of trash talk to Bama defense and run game from Clemson players. Nick wants to win one more before he's gone.

As a Carolina fan, I don't dislike Clemson or Dabo so much.. as I can't stand most of their fans. They are obnoxious around here.

Let me put it this way. North Carolina played them close. South Carolina played them pretty hard considering how horrible we were. Nick Saban has been and knows how to win on the big stage. Not sure if Dabo has it in him yet.

Even NC state played them close and I can say that, alum and diehard pack fan. My point is Clemson plays down/up to their competition, they will absolutely bring it tonight the only way they can stop Bama is zero mistakes on D. But their offense will be explosive.

YBY is still +.8 for the month so far ;)

Yep a far cry from the +10F and higher anomalies across the area experienced in December, not to mention the cold air the next few days will quickly drop that back down to BN :) And I've seen some snowflakes, enough to stick to the ground, that's a big change from December!

Go Clemson!

I attended the ACC title game in Charlotte (heels fan) and they Clemson fans weren't too bad at least in my section. I also attended the UNC/So. Car game and their fans were very obnoxious. Of all of my road game experiences as a tar heel the worst was probably @ Wake Forest believe it or not

I don't hate Clemson by any stretch and will be pulling for them tonight. However, hard to pick against... Bama 31-24 Tide.

Personally, I think Clemson is going to get wrecked by Henry alone. A lot of trash talk to Bama defense and run game from Clemson players. Nick wants to win one more before he's gone.

As a Carolina fan, I don't dislike Clemson or Dabo so much.. as I can't stand most of their fans. They are obnoxious around here.

Let me put it this way. North Carolina played them close. South Carolina played them pretty hard considering how horrible we were. Nick Saban has been and knows how to win on the big stage. Not sure if Dabo has it in him yet.

Try living 20 minutes from clemson!

Yep a far cry from the +10F and higher anomalies across the area experienced in December, not to mention the cold air the next few days will quickly drop that back down to BN :) And I've seen some snowflakes, enough to stick to the ground, that's a big change from December!

Go Clemson!

It's still what was advertised. Normal to slightly above. Nothing more and nothing less. You've seen snowflakes in yby? 

It's still what was advertised. Normal to slightly above. Nothing more and nothing less. You've seen snowflakes in yby?

January 4th when the little clipper rolled through we had some brief snow showers. Some areas just to my east even had a dusting from it.

post-2321-0-41811100-1452561826_thumb.jp

he pattern is definitely a new one though, and much cooler than what we had in December. If you recall I said mid-December that we would flip to a new pattern early January that would be at or below average, which is what we've seen. Yes there are a few sporadic days where we are AN but they are transient and now cold is the dominant feature across much of the SE. Here is a 7 day temp anomaly map, keep in mind those red/white colors were over the Southeast all December and now reside in Canada.

post-2321-0-18919200-1452562235_thumb.pn

January 4th when the little clipper rolled through we had some brief snow showers. Some areas just to my east even had a dusting from it.

he pattern is definitely a new one though, and much cooler than what we had in December. If you recall I said mid-December that we would flip to a new pattern early January that would be at or below average, which is what we've seen. Yes there are a few sporadic days where we are AN but they are transient and now cold is the dominant feature across much of the SE. Here is a 7 day temp anomaly map, keep in mind those red/white colors were over the Southeast all December and now reside in Canada.

Where do you live? The fact remains just as I said back in December, normal to slightly above. yby is +.8 and mby is +2.0 for the month so far. That is above normal any way you slice it. I also said there was nothing that pointed to anything more than passing cold fronts for the first part of Jan and that's what has happened  ;)     

In other news......my livingroom is filled with screaming clemson fans  :(    Gawd help me  :(  

Where do you live? The fact remains just as I said back in December, normal to slightly above. yby is +.8 and mby is +2.0 for the month so far. That is above normal any way you slice it. I also said there was nothing that pointed to anything more than passing cold fronts for the first part of Jan and that's what has happened ;)

In other news......my livingroom is filled with screaming clemson fans :( Gawd help me :(

Feel for you!

I've seen flakes twice in JAN (once in DEC) and I'm currently running -5 for the month after running +17 in DEC. That's an incredible turnaround of -22 in relation to average in just 11 days.

I'd say that's a pattern change and a half, even if it's just a "temperature pattern" than has changed. Not to mention the indicies have totally flipped since DEC.

Maybe the definition of "pattern change" means something different to different people.

Archived