Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair no one is saying that the Canadian scenario is gonna happen. You know what doesn't hurt? To look at it! We can look and drool at snow in fanstasy range, but it doesn't mean we are taking it serious. We love snow. If a model shows snow of course we are going to mention it....'

I agree.  I try to stay in the middle, but a lot of my posts can be seen as Winter hate lately.  I think it has to do reading some of the ridiculous crap on another forum. lol

They do look nice whipping in the wind! Guess you didnt get your pre emergent down yet!? But weather looks good and warm for the next two weeks so, you still have time! :)

I went to the store to pick up some preemergent, but they said somebody named Packbacker already bought it all up. :(

To add to this crazy El Niño winter we have a potential tropical or subtropical disturbance forming in the central Atlantic with the attention of the NhC, may become an investigation today. It's track is ESE towards the Cape Verde islands and possibly Africa. Would be a strange sight to see it develop and make landfall moving wnw to ese.

Archived