Newest Member
    Monty
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to read a losing powerball ticket

Man, don't even remind me. It's my first time buying a ticket also. Screw that from now on. 

Hey, at least you're still alive. That's a positive, right ?!?

Man, just throw a snow lover a bone. Over this winter already. Ready for severe weather and longer days. 

Man, don't even remind me. It's my first time buying a ticket also. Screw that from now on. 

Man, just throw a snow lover a bone. Over this winter already. Ready for severe weather and longer days. 

Honestly, me too. Winter isn't even fun to me anymore. It's just too much heartache. I'll be glad when it's warm and there's no chance for snow.

And here come the hour 200+ craptastic maps again saying "ice in atl". 

Canadian model/RGEM has been too cold imby for the small cold shots we have had... by about 4-7 degrees.

It wanted the upper teens less than 12 hours out on the recent cold shot.  Not sure how it is verifying for those to my North.

Man, everybody is so wishy-washy with every model run. Sit back and relax for another day or two. It'll probably flip back to a colder/snowy look by Monday.

Oh, just wait.  The Euro will be out soon... to start things off...  then ...   the true panic won't be seen until about 8-10am tomorrow morning as people catch up on it and the 06z GFS.  It's going to be absolutely glorious.

Archived