Newest Member
    Monty
LaNina

jaxjagman

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, vern said:

Off topic, but nrgjeff's avatar is brilliant!

Thank you! Please borrow the phrase and share often. Gatlinburg could use everybody's vacation (economic boost) this summer. Downtown is perfectly intact. Much of Great Smokey Mtn NP is still scenic. Most of the attractions around the area are also either OK or on fast-track to being operational. Thanks again!

23 hours ago, nrgjeff said:

I stand by my: ATMO is in full Nina mode. Indonesia is thunderstorm central, even more than usual. Calgary is fixin' to get record cold. We got a trough starting out West. Use Nina analogs. Bring me some snow, not ice!

Not doubting you.The BOM as you know has different standards also.Here is the latest NMME.Looks like also some signs of Nino trying to return by the summer,but that's another story right now

1.png

American members probably have an initialization problem. CFS is completely opposite Euro monthlies out through April. It is unreal! Remember the huge SST error in American models last year? 

Anyway the Euro monthlies are seasonably cold or colder all winter. Believe we are fxin' to Make Winter Great Again.

Archived