happyweatherforyou
    Newest Member
    happyweatherforyou
Model discussion for May

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cooler than that, verbatim on most models.

Don't even try....I've stopped.

At any rate, if things go well, we could get a nice rain event...we could use it. Hopefully prior to the front we can get something, but it's iffy at the moment.

Seems like a few days of normal mid week and then we go right back above again past day 10. That's what ensembles say anyway. I mean 65-70 will feel chilly compared to the summer heat we have now , so in that regard i guess it's chilly .

It will certainly be cooler than that verbatim, especially in higher elevations. That's like sub 546 thicknesses coming down. It will warm up after, but the true warmth in this pattern is more W and SW for now. We may be prone to fropas.

At any rate, if things go well, we could get a nice rain event...we could use it. Hopefully prior to the front we can get something, but it's iffy at the moment.

If nothing else the pollen is really coming out. Could use a nice atmospheric flushing.

yes we will probably have a correction to slightly below normal after being way above normal for like 10 days. Basically like the stock market rallying 500 to 600 points and then having a 50 point correction downward Some of us are going to be at + 10 in the high temperature departure after the first 10 days of MAY

At any rate, if things go well, we could get a nice rain event...we could use it. Hopefully prior to the front we can get something, but it's iffy at the moment.

You aren't always right. And neither am I or anyone else. But it's ok for hobbyists to offer their thoughts on here without feeling the need to make them feel badly or inferior

You aren't always right. And neither am I or anyone else. But it's ok for hobbyists to offer their thoughts on here without feeling the need to make them feel badly or inferior

There's a distinct difference between hobbyists posting thoughts and making blatently wrong statements about models in the model thread. If model interpretation is a weak skill for anyone, then I think sound advise would be to read more and post less in the model thread until those skills have been developed.

C'mon, you know what you are doing.  You bait all of us all the time, :lol:.  You know what to write to illicit responses, usually by taking a model interpretation and going extreme with it to the point that someone feels the need to respond, haha.

Archived