Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March 3-4th Winter Storm Potential

OntarioChaser

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sh#t storm. 1/4,inch of slop and now a snizzle fest. Dread the incoming cold. I'm ready for a March bowling ball and a drenching rain. To stay on topic-LOT pretty well called it. Anyone have a read on what Rockford recieved?

Made it in. Averaged 15-20 all the way in. Passed one bad accident and the cleanup from another on the way in.

Sounds about right. Glad you made it in safe.

Sh#t storm. 1/4,inch of slop and now a snizzle fest. Dread the incoming cold. I'm ready for a March bowling ball and a drenching rain. To stay on topic-LOT pretty well called it. Anyone have a read on what Rockford recieved?

2.1" at RFD thru 6:00am.

Looking at radar it is going to be close but we may remain all frozen precip here.  Not sure if 32F is in our future today???

I don't think will get above 32 sitting at 1.3" so far but these reports to the SW of IP is discouraging. 

Just miserable outside.  27 degrees, rain/snow combination coming down.  Roads are slippery, and traffic is lousy.  Good day to spend my day off inside the house...... I have to echo Alek.....spring needs to get here fast.  

We'll just chalk this winter up as a loss. I see some medium range guidance showing some nice spring weather coming up. I don't think this will be our last snow though as some people are hinting at.

I don't think it will be either and unfortunately I think we see it return towards the end of the month and into April.

Archived