BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
March Into Not A Morch Pattern Discussion

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why people want it gone? What are you going to do outside in cold and frozen ground? Keep it around as long as possible,,, sled, ski, play in it. Then when the heat arrives on May you can get outside

So I can trail run, mountain bike, road bike (dirt roads), hike, play tennis, golf, play frisbee, and then when the river and lake ice is gone kayak.

Yeah I dont see anyone around here getting out and enjoying it at this point. Keep it on the ground in NNE, not here.

when I went by the hill in Sterling the kids were flying down the tobaggan runs they made,fast as hell now after packing and freeze thaw cycles. Do they have hills in Taunton?

Not many people do that around here. Seems like a hill town kind of activity.

yea true, The ice fishermen have loved this long season too. Soon it will pass, as always people get antsy for the season to change. My wife hates me now after I told her about the end of the month. She is ready to to join Nittany in his activities

I haven't heard of anyone sick of it? Most people have thoroughly enjoyed this. The best part is us in the know .. Know that harsh winter is coming back for a nice long stretch starting next Tuesday and the pain and misery on people's faces over the coming weeks will be priceless. I cannot wait

I'm actually all for it. Teaches respect for weather lol.

People like my crazy, snow hating neighbor, who spent and hour today blowing snow from the shady parts of his yard to the sunny parts to melt it. I hope we get 20" March just for him.

Nice job Ray...this is definitely the best set of teleconnectors we've seen progged all winter amazingly. Given the calander, it obviously won't produce the severe cold that it might in January or February, however, that definitely doesn't mean we cannot get lambasted with a cold winter storm and still some sneaky nighttime temps.

Nice job Ray...this is definitely the best set of teleconnectors we've seen progged all winter amazingly. Given the calander, it obviously won't produce the severe cold that it might in January or February, however, that definitely doesn't mean we cannot get lambasted with a cold winter storm and still some sneaky nighttime temps.

Yes.

I hinted at that...which is why I made a point to stress the fact that we shouldn't expect 100" between now and Easter :lol:

Lots of luck involved with that...plus the time of year...tougher now.

I know....I saw that, but didn't care by that point.

How do use use screen capture?

hold down control and then press "print screen" button. Then just paste into MS paint or something and save as a gif, jpg, or some other image file.

Archived