Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing I don't care about tonight's snow. Life's good at climo+. All the chips are in for next week's Euro uberHECS.

I'm just glad it's going to be cloudy and cold tomorrow. Just means the snow I already have isn't going anywhere. A little dusting will make it look nice on my way to work. We already won imo.

I'm just glad it's going to be cloudy and cold tomorrow. Just means the snow I already have isn't going anywhere. A little dusting will make it look nice on my way to work. We already won imo.

I agree with your view on one hand. On the other hand we missed a golden opportunity by a 100 miles to score an area wide 4-8 inch storm with higher amounts possible. Always mind boggling why east coast storms behave the way they do.

I agree with your view on one hand. On the other hand we missed a golden opportunity by a 100 miles to score an area wide 4-8 inch storm with higher amounts possible. Always mind boggling why east coast storms behave the way they do.

I agree with your point as well. It always sucks missing one, especially when the cold air is in place. It's just our turn this time I guess.

Archived