• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 1st/2nd Threat - Banter Thread

terpsnation

We're all in. Every single one of us unless they can lie and pass a polygraph. The risk has been there since the beginning and nobody can say they know exactly how it goes down. Just hug canada until europe looks better.

Just live each day and don't worry about the weather tomorrow or the next day and the day after that. The weather is just going to happen and none of us has the Crystal Ball that will accurately show the weather later on.

We can walk out of our houses in the morning and have an Anvil fall upon our heads, so there are more important things to think about than trying to understand what the weather will be on a different day that is not today.

This Principle, along with medications, has helped keep me from worrying too much about what the weather might or might not be on a day not yet lived.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be surprised if the north track verifies. Pretty abrupt shift. Still enough spread even in the 0z runs arguing for at least a middle ground track. It might happen like that, but the there is a High over the Lakes, the AO and NAO are dipping at that time, and a serious cold air mass is incoming. I expect some shift south in the upcoming cycles. 

The weather channel just said that they expect a slightly more southern track.

Perfect. It kills me how we go from lots of digital snow to no snow in one model cycle. We don't even get a slight tap to help ease the pain first but a full up walnut punch

Archived