BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Feb 1st/2nd Threat - Banter Thread

terpsnation

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody cares that you're going to Vegas! except you.

IAD will not be shut down on Monday, so keep your hotel reservation. Nobody really cares where you are staying either.

Most Normal people take the later flights to Vegas! Why are you leaving so early?

Thx, I think.

Listen, I love snow and there is a part of me that wishes we get dumped on. If I weren't meeting up with good friends, I'd cancel the trip and enjoy the snow. And FYI, Vdara is a great place to stay. You can find good discounts, the rooms are gorgeous, and it's in the heart of City Center.

We kinda knew it was a distinct possibility. HM said everything was on the table until after the clipper passed, no? But, wow, this is a disappointment.

That track through wv was never off the table. The stinger is it was the minority for a while. Seeing tight agreement with the gfs/euro and "most" of their ensembles inside of 4 days was good reason to get excited. I started to feel the wheels might start coming off with the 18z gefs mean jump. The 0z nam showed less hp early in it's run and the uneasy feeling got worse.

Models are surely better but something is up at times too. I think it was psuhoffman who mentioned in the past usually you'd see more of a slow move one way or another rather than big jumps. This wasn't a big jump here per se but sizeable considering the range and agreement. Models are definitely bouncy this winter on the whole.

Models are surely better but something is up at times too. I think it was psuhoffman who mentioned in the past usually you'd see more of a slow move one way or another rather than big jumps. This wasn't a big jump here per se but sizeable considering the range and agreement. Models are definitely bouncy this winter on the whole.

Here's what else PSUHoff said last week...

I've liked that setup for a while. All this is bonus I think the first week of feb we get a flush hit.

:weep:

Archived