Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Thanksgiving Eve Coastal

Coach McGuirk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nor should they be. This screams wet flakes on wet surfaces with no accumulation in and east of the cities. If there are any watches/advisories posted I would only expect to see them in the N/W counties. 

From this morning's discussion it doesn't seem like LWX is too excited about this threat for the immediate DC area.  I

Nice trends overnight.  I feel like we're coming to a nice consensus. 

Nor should they be. This screams wet flakes on wet surfaces with no accumulation in and east of the cities. If there are any watches/advisories posted I would only expect to see them in the N/W counties. 

They'll put up watches for the entire CWA, IMO, because they can always downgrade some to advisories and upgrade some to warnings.  Not sure when they'll do it.  Maybe in the afternoon package, but could easily be later. 

They'll put up watches for the entire CWA, IMO, because they can always downgrade some to advisories and upgrade some to warnings.  Not sure when they'll do it.  Maybe in the afternoon package, but could easily be later.

Good opportunity to use their new zone thing right?

I was basing it off their disco. They state that N/W burbs could see 3-5" while DC and Bmore proper and east would be < 1". I think we've all seen this scenario play out enough times to know how it goes. 

Archived