Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Let's talk Winter!

Steve

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atmosphere is juiced, wouldn't take much for that area to start filling in....in fact looking at that you'd think there would be no snow falling here, but it's snowing now.    Southern half of IN filling in and I suspect that will continue to be the case across sw half of OH

Snowing here rather decently and not a speck on radar over me! Very odd.

Dear Buckeye,

Team NAM/Buckeye has won.  I admit it :)   Still waiting to see if NAMs higher QPF works out, but I think we'll be a little over what the GFS had.

We'll end on the high end of my range if not even just a bit above it.

looking at radar probably another hour of steady snow for us.... haven't measured but I bet we end up between 7 and 8

Guys don't look at the Euro for next weekend....

:D

Now I want to see it. Lol.

Edit: update on my amounts, i decided to measure in the front yard and was coming up to about 6. I got my previous numbers from a table in the back yard. I think our totals are closer to 5.5, since there was a slight wind this morning here.

looking at radar probably another hour of steady snow for us.... haven't measured but I bet we end up between 7 and 8

Haha can't find the post but when you said you was debbie downer and I was optimistic like 5 days ago I said i70 sees 6-10" I believe. NAILED IT lol. Thinking my call was good though. Anyone know where I can get state totals at?

Archived