• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    g0ldl10n
    Newest Member
    g0ldl10n
March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

Sort of repeating myself, if the reliable models are all just wobbling a bit left and right of the center, and everything is has been sampled by the RAOB network, well, still small differences between the models, the Euro wobbles affect where the 0.5 inch precip line is inland Massachusetts and on shore or just offshore Suffolk County, the others are a touch left right, but the best that can really be expected is the actual low follows the Euro, and the 0Z Euro wobbles that 40 or 60 miles back West.  There has been no trend in the last tow or three days, or maybe a bit of a farther OTS trend.

Modelology from an amateur.

surrender-dorothy.jpg

Don't get sucked back in by the 18Z NAM.  Go to bed on time, wake up a touch early, and see if globals changed any at 0Z.  Probably just wobbled a hair East or West.  But who knows, Dayton beat 'Cuse.  But I wouldn't even let the 18Z GFS get me so excited I'd stay up past midnight EDT to see the globals.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get sucked back in by the 18Z NAM.  Go to bed on time, wake up a touch early, and see if globals changed any at 0Z.  Probably just wobbled a hair East or West.  But who knows, Dayton beat 'Cuse.  But I wouldn't even let the 18Z GFS get me so excited I'd stay up past midnight EDT to see the globals.

I'm watching this for the storm itself, what a powerhouse...

...But to your point, people still play the lotto right haha

Ed check you PMs when you have a chance.

I dont think the westward move is over. Seems the easterly low was playing some trickery.

It's not going to be enough to matter for us. We need significant changes in multiple influences with this setup to get a westward evolution. John has done a nice job illustrating what's preventing a major event for us.

http://www.opc.ncep.noaa.gov/shtml/A_24hrbw.gif

OPC  24hr surface

look at that old school 1020mb line :popcorn:

Dang me, dang me
They oughta take a rope and hang me

and then the WPC jump back....

what is that????

yeah... it hits that 1020mb line ....cray z

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/lowtracks/lowtrack_ensembles.gif

Archived