clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing Boston was looking at 20 and the Cape close to 28 just 2.5 days ago .Those are the ones that sting for a while. 

not really-most guidance did not have that outside of a few crazy GGEM runs and a few 12z Euro runs that were quickly put to bed by the following 0z run.   If you were truly expecting those #'s, you were bound to be disappointed.

Not sure about that. The Black and whites have 5-10mm for Boston.

That's .20"-.40".

Nothing impressive.

It did make a huge shift west compared to the 0z run, but that could just be a correction towards the euro.

I'm sticking with for now the 90% chance this won't be an accumulating snow in the city (although maybe Central Park comes in with 0.1" or something, so maybe I should say 0.5" or more). Snow showers or barely more than flurries will have a hard time accumulating if it isn't nighttime, and that looks to be what we're getting. I think the Euro will back down more to match the other guidance later.

Not sure about that. The Black and whites have 5-10mm for Boston.

That's .20"-.40".

Nothing impressive.

It did make a huge shift west compared to the 0z run, but that could just be a correction towards the euro.

Well lets hope the Euro continues to shift west and let the other models follow it.

Just goes to show how much of a shift we need to get a big impact. It shifted 100 miles and we still barely get anything. It would have to shift another 50-75 miles for us to receive a much bigger impact. 

Can you imagine if the models start to focus on that second low as the primary? If that were the case, you would see a dramatic shift west at 00z. This forum would explode! Unlikely yes, but something to keep an eye out for at 18z.

Archived