clydes6
    Newest Member
    clydes6
March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look at the bright side guys! we're now that much closer to sundress and bikini season! :lol:

What size bikini do you wear? Lol

im putting my beach body back in shape honey :lol:

the beaches eye candy is what im talking about! dark shades and your set.....and of course going into the water and doing what you do there to begin with lol

credit is warranted to you forky, you called this days ago and you were spot on. :clap:

It was fairly easy to see how this could miss out to sea from the beginning. We always needed a very early phase and favorable trough/ridge orientation, but those couldn't line up. Progressive +NAO driven patterns are very rarely favorable for us, which is why I always hedged towards a miss. For a couple of days, the phasing seemed like it could be in time, but then once the southern stream wave trended towards a later and later phase because of its speed, I knew it was over for major impacts here.

It was fairly easy to see how this could miss out to sea from the beginning. We always needed a very early phase and favorable trough/ridge orientation, but those couldn't line up. Progressive +NAO driven patterns are very rarely favorable for us, which is why I always hedged towards a miss. For a couple of days, the phasing seemed like it could be in time, but then once the southern stream wave trended towards a later and later phase because of its speed, I knew it was over for major impacts here.

also a pretty good heads up that this might be a miss have been the 5 days in a row of every model having the storm miss east.

Archived