Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
St. Paddy's Day Storm Obs

nj2va

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, many mocked the NAM and rode the Euro like a tired horse.

Well, the last Euro (12Z today) did up the QPF amounts and moved the precip shield north, from what I recall of the discussion earlier.  Oh, and saw something that tonight's 00Z NAM was putting out just under an inch liquid through 15-18Z tomorrow, for what it's worth.

from obs it doesn't sound like Baltimore is getting much. Very disappointing I was holding out hope schools would be closed tomorrow.

I am not in the city itself but unless this picks up considerably shortly, i would not count on an off day. You commute from Pine Grove to Baltimore every day?.

from obs it doesn't sound like Baltimore is getting much. Very disappointing I was holding out hope schools would be closed tomorrow.

I have around 2.5"....south of town is fine

basically north of I70 is the problem

the exact opposite of the early Dec. system when I got 2" and everyone from I70 north received 6-8"

EDIT: so far, at least

Rates are improving and accumulating on all surfaces. Hoping to wake up to a couple inches with some light snow falling. I'm calling it an early night after a long weekend in New Jersey. You know it's been a great winter when I can do that this early during a snow event. Congrats to all those cashing in.

a little over 2 hrs each way but it can be over 3 on bad weather days. It's just a one year thing. I'm either getting a job in the poconos and were moving there or we will move back to the pa/md border area next year.

Wow even doing it for one year is insane. I hope she is really special  ;).

Archived