Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March 2-4 Snowstorm Potential Part 2

REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will come north..look a the date and the pattern..DC does not get a foot in a overunning event and we get a few inches and it's March..It will be raining in DC on Monday

Eh.....we also don't regularly go down to the single digits with highs struggling out of the teens around this time of year either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no big storm north of 78 the nyc area is looking at about 6 inches but enough for a winter storm warning with a sharp cut off once north of 80 where it's no big deal. But a mod snowstorm will take place into cnj with 8 plus

and a major storm in snj where close to 12 will fall

Just because you are not in the max area should not blind anyone to what's being modeled to you're south.

There is plenty of model support for a warning type event south in the I 78 corridor.

If you chose to ignore it upton Mt holly and the models disagree with you.

There is no big storm north of 78 the nyc area is looking at about 6 inches but enough for a winter storm warning with a sharp cut off once north of 80 where it's no big deal. But a mod snowstorm will take place into cnj with 8 plus

and a major storm in snj where loser to 12 will fall

Just because you are not in the max area should not blind anyone to what's being modeled to you're south.

There is plenty of model support for a warning type event south in the I 78 corridor.

If you chose to ignore it upton Mt holly and the models disagree with you.

I don't think anyone is ignoring it. The sourthward trend is real. Is there still time for it to come north? of course. But is it likely? Probably not. I think once people realize the heaviest wont be falling IMBY they get discouraged and dismiss the storm entirely :( .. Still an awesome widespread event for March. Happy for our friends down south.

Archived