REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.5 to nyc

.75 to ttn

this def cut back a bit from 06z

over 1.00 for dca

Is it .5 barely to south shores of LI and Staten Island or is NYC comfortably in .5 zone? and does it apear we have any chance to recoup losses via ratios? Clearly this is a Phl- DCA special, congrats to DC they deserve it and obviously this is a Philly winter!

Its not close at all. You and many others must accept that this is a southern storm. Yes it would have been nice but this is not going to be anything up this way really. Just a day you should STAY AWAY from the radar. Its going to really frustrate you.

4-8 inches will frustrate me? What are you talking about? lol

Is it .5 barely to south shores of LI and Staten Island or is NYC comfortably in .5 zone? and does it apear we have any chance to recoup losses via ratios? Clearly this is a Phl- DCA special, congrats to DC they deserve it and obviously this is a Philly winter!

its brushes the south shore and touches nyc…….

i think most of our accumulation (nyc) comes sunday night…and most of monday is spent dry and cold….

its a two wave idea and 2nd wave is further south

ratio i would go 10-1…..hopefully they are better

Alos lets be grateful, we could easily be BOS who will likely see 3 flakes from this storm not anything near a warning snow which we are, at this juncture, on the way to getting.

Anyone into the LHV is in the same boat as Boston. Based on GFS QPF 2-4" is a great call for most with 3-6" for southern zones.

CNJ mean is .8. Ukie .85. Euro .75. GFS .85. Rgem 15 mm

All are colder than the nam. So Monmouth County down through Trenton the its 7 to 9 and I will base that off 10 to 1. The euro is much colder than that. There should b some 10 inch amounts once to 195 and west. Nyc is prob 6. Enjoy.

North of 80. It's 2 to 4 type you could prob clear with a broom.

CNJ mean is .8. Ukie .85. Euro .75. GFS .85. Rgem 15 mm

All are colder than the nam. So Monmouth County down through Trenton the its 7 to 9 and I will base that off 10 to 1. The euro is much colder than that. There should b some 10 inch amounts once to 195 and west. Nyc is prob 6. Enjoy.

North of 80. It's 2 to 4 type you could prob clear with a broom.

According to wb total precip. The 1" line is into southern Monmouth and as stated before nyc is .43....what a cut off

So if Upton hugs GFS - which has been super with this storm - NYC wont get a WSW

Yes NYC will.

Still not a lock yet. s/w keeps getting better looking on the past model runs.

I don't know if anyone realizes this. It keeps on trending stronger over the last several runs.We are still a day out so we can still expect more shifts.

Archived