Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March 2-4 Snowstorm Potential Part 2

REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at this point it seems like at least 3-6 inches across the area is likely anything more would be a bonus!

Yea thats my philosophy with this storm! Even more so as I will likely be in Armonk (and not Manhattan) which is def very borderline for anything more than 3-4" based on current model consensus.

The erratic shifts in the NAM give it no credibility IMO. I'm riding the GFS and Euro on this one. We deal with the NAM and high resolution models tomorrow AM.

The NAM is supposed to have erratic shifts past 48 hrs since it's a meso model.

Well look at it this way.....if we get a couple inches and philly gets 12, at least it's not over 25" difference like in 2010

Sent from my iPhone

That's the thing, NAM is out of range yes, however the extent of the cut off can be looked at. I doubt we get anything. Don't you guys want spring already?! lol

Can we stop with the 12-1 ratio stuff....assume 10-1 most of the time

You Start at 10 to 1 and go to 12 to 1. The GFS and EURO take ur 850s to minus 12 so at 700 it shouldn't b far behind

You and I have argued ths all week lol So let's see what the soundings look like. Usually I'm 10 to 1. But I think this is gona cool the whole column and there s prob sone good lift coming through. So I like 10 to 1. Going to 12 to 1

The max here is I 78 and south.

LOL chill the weather is gonna do whatever it wants to do the trend is your friend .Hey watch the storm now it is fascinating the models programming was written by human beings nuff said peace.

LOL chill the weather is gonna do whatever it wants to do the trend is your friend .Hey watch the storm now it is fascinating the models programming was written by human beings nuff said peace.

Vintage mulen.

Archived