BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Thursday & Thursday Night Winter Storm Discussion

CT Rain

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt mean you are wrong...but that, i dont get how the euro doesnt show much. but i can see alot of it wasted as rain or mix i guess. I still think 3-6" for W CT.

The nam and rap still hit most of CT with another round of decent precip. Ptype is obviously a question, but I've been at 30 for hours now. Not sure how surface temps are progged to progress into the evening.

Edit: I know surface temps don't determine snow; I just think sleet and freezing rain is more interesting than dryslot.

The nam and rap still hit most of CT with another round of decent precip. Ptype is obviously a question, but I've been at 30 for hours now. Not sure how surface temps are progged to progress into the evening.

Edit: I know surface temps don't determine snow; I just think sleet and freezing rain is more interesting than dryslot.

whats your location again?

at Sunday river now. Maybe 0.5"/hr.Nothing super heavy

Maybe it's south of you then?  Just looking again, it has shifted further south.  I guess it wasn't as far up as I thought.  Impressive band though. 

Sammy going balls to wall

bullseye of elevated CAPE around 200J/kg and increasing. Crashing heights and temps aloft with the second round. Thundersnow for everyone

That's about the weeniest statement I ever ready.  It could have come right from weatherhype.  :)

Archived