• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 13-15 modeled event increased confidence now.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like we could do well but this thing is really gonna rock for mid atl? so hopes of crazy rates and tssn are not really on table for most of us?

They'll do the best as modeled, but it should get pretty wild here for a few hours. If the GFS is right, it's an awesome ending...GGEM too.

More qpf down south seems related to the slowing motion as mid levels close off near Delmarva and storm site longer .

Was waiting for box maps

Everything comes together there..sort of all parameters maximizing at once. But it looks great here too where the comma head sets up. Ern NY to VT on the euro.

BOX has dropped the temps down here quite a bit in their forecast for Thursday.  Yesterday had a 33* (p/c) and lower 30's zfp.  This morning it's showing 26* (p/c) and upper 20's on the ZFP.  I guess no need to worry about taint.  But, qpf/dry slot worries loom large.

You're situated in a better spot for deformation though. There should be a nice band on the NW periphery of the low.

BOX has dropped the temps down here quite a bit in their forecast for Thursday.  Yesterday had a 33* (p/c) and lower 30's zfp.  This morning it's showing 26* (p/c) and upper 20's on the ZFP.  I guess no need to worry about taint.  But, qpf/dry slot worries loom large.

Your posts are sometimes nails on chalkboard.

You're situated in a better spot for deformation though. There should be a nice band on the NW periphery of the low.

On the EC, I think that'll setting up just to my NW and I will dry slot with the rest.  How do see the Whites doing in this?

Your posts are sometimes nails on chalkboard.

LOL.  The only good thing about the dry slot is that it would limit the amount of taint some people receive.  In those instances, it can be a bit of a blessing.  For others, ,we get to look at the radar enviously.  :)

Archived