• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 13-15 modeled event increased confidence now.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it might be time to change that SN....there hasnt been ONE event this winter where you spoke positively on. it takes A LOT to impress you huh?

I referred to the last event as one of the best SWFEs that I've ever seen, first of all...and secondly, all I said was game over for a heavy snowfall in e MA imo...ie, 10"+

Not sure what your problem is.

I referred to the last event as one of the best SWFEs that I've ever seen, first of all...and secondly, all I said was game over for a heavy snowfall in e MA imo...ie, 10"+

Not sure what your problem is.

no problem mang....relax, your emotions spill onto the keyboard. i must of missed the one time you posted something positive on an event this year. take any sarcastic jokes lightly?

and game over for e ma 10"+? WHAT?

no problem mang....relax, your emotions spill onto the keyboard. i must of missed the one time you posted something positive on an event this year. take any sarcastic jokes lightly?

Not lately...tough stretch.

I liked the two December events and the last one....like I've said, good season.

Not great.

B-

SnJ to inside BM outside ACK seems likely.

Split the difference I think for now.

the UKMET and GFS aren't very different in the southern stream...not enough to really worry at this range.  they're a lot different in the north with the UKMET being slower and digging more.  Given the track record of the various models this winter with the northern stream and seeing how big of a difference that makes beyond 48 hours this run...I'll take the faster models up there.

Archived