• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 13-15 modeled event increased confidence now.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no real east trend tonight, at least on the models that matter.  everything caving towards the euro ens?  the envelope is now inside the bm it seems.

Not really. Gfs is over the bm. Nam is worthless. Ukmet is most likely overdone and if it's not many folks are going to taint including possibly you.

Yeah the Ukie isn't called Crazy Uncle for nothing...it has wild swings. But seeing it amped does give the Euro solution a bit more credence.

I do think the Euro will eventually tick east...whether that's tonight or tomorrow I'm not sure. If it doesn't by tomorrow's 12z though, then it might have it nailed down.

However, the pattern, the other guidance, and biases all tell me that this will want to try and kick east at some point.

Yeah the Ukie isn't called Crazy Uncle for nothing...it has wild swings. But seeing it amped does give the Euro solution a bit more credence.

I do think the Euro will eventually tick east...whether that's tonight or tomorrow I'm not sure. If it doesn't by tomorrow's 12z though, then it might have it nailed down.

However, the pattern, the other guidance, and biases all tell me that this will want to try and kick east at some point.

I dunno, Will....I'm not sure it comes east much.

Not really. Gfs is over the bm. Nam is worthless. Ukmet is most likely overdone and if it's not many folks are going to taint including possibly you.

the trend though is inside the bm, no?  the gfs was the holdout and it has made a decent jump nw.  As Will and Scott said, 75% to the Euro.  It seems the bm is east outlier now.  ggem?

Game over for heavy snow east.

I said earlier that I had a feeling the one time that the EURO would absolutely, positively NAIL it on one of its amped solutions would be this one.

Of course....none of the blizzards.

No.

Bold statement given the front ender on ALL guidance.

Archived