• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 13-15 modeled event increased confidence now.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling good for up here---might taint, especially if it comes any further west.  But that's unlikely.  Hopefully the Berks can stay west of the dry slot.

LOL!!

Even lower elevations in N Franklin Co. have little to be concerned with right now.  Too bad we're still 24 hours from a high confidence level.

It could conceivably snow for 40 straight hours... 

The lead bomb in the Euro/Ukmet (not as intense but slow moving in the GGEM) is follow spacial-temporally so close by an intense N-stream impulse, that it may not allow enough time to dry out the column after saturation, and also provided on-going albeit reduced lift.

Could see it almost snowing harder than rad for quite a few hours after the main first show, then ... could even be a moderate band or two that erupts as that strong UVM associated with the n-stream passes over head.  

It could conceivably snow for 40 straight hours... 

The lead bomb in the Euro/Ukmet (not as intense but slow moving in the GGEM) is follow spacial-temporally so close by an intense N-stream impulse, that it may not allow enough time to dry out the column after saturation, and also provided on-going albeit reduced lift.

Could see it almost snowing harder than rad for quite a few hours after the main first show, then ... could even be a moderate band or two that erupts as that strong UVM associated with the n-stream passes over head.

Music to my ears!

I'm sort of surprised some on here seem so bought into the ECM verbatim. My gut since yesterday is that the CCB ends up in your next of the woods Blizz....HFD-ORH-PWM type axis.

I think we all stated that we sort of side with the EC guidance..but it may be too far west. I'm not sold on a track near or outside the BM either. I still think near or SE of ACK.

The NAM is actually pretty close to my thinking. A total complete abortion for VT and epic banding everywhere else, lol. You couldn't script the 18z NAM any more brutal if you are a snow lover in VT. That would be laughable.

Highly doubt it's a narr0w 50 mile wide band lol.

And are we really talking about the NAM?

I'm sort of surprised some on here seem so bought into the ECM verbatim. My gut since yesterday is that the CCB ends up in your next of the woods Blizz....HFD-ORH-PWM type axis.

The ensembles are agreeing with it pretty stubbornly. Though that set of guidance is definitely the furtherst NW right now. My gut is also saying at least somewhat east of the Euro and its ensembles.

Im guessing like a 75/25 compromise in favor of the Euro...but who knows, maybe it will score the full 100% coup.

Archived