• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Feb 13-15 modeled event increased confidence now.

Typhoon Tip

There's def some issues south of the pike and SE of 495 north of the pike...verbatim anyway.

Tho my personal opinion is still that I think the Euro is a bit too amped when lookin at other guidance and the synoptic pattern. I'd probably weight the Euro the most, but with the typical 70/30 or 75/25 type split.

Maybe this is the time it handles energy ejecting out of the SW perfectly.  I still am skeptical and will be for another day.  If that comes out a little faster we end up with a different solution (east)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna come close to LI. Looks like congrats ALB to Dendrite.

How I hope and pray.  But I've lived in NYC and BOS, so despite my jackpot fetish, I would prefer not to totally screw people in my old stomping grounds.  But I have a feeling if good precip get up into ENY, it will get ugly for southeastern parts of SNE.

People seem to suggest the kicker comes through ... well... quicker. Season has had a tendency towards a progressive pattern so I understand this thinking. Pattern has changed though hasn't it? Will?

The pattern hasn't really changed from the standpoint of little to no blocking. In fact, if anything, this pattern is even more progressive because we have a pretty zonal flow off the west coast and still have no Atlantic blocking. If we had a slower pattern, this would probably track through Buffalo.

Archived