Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Monday snow event discussion/observations Feb. 3

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things. Taunton has more snow than bridgewater for sure. And I'm home now and have ~3- 3.5. Paste. Roads are atrocious, haven't been touched

Roads are bad all around, not sure exactly about the dynamics of operations...Phil would be able to add a bunch more on that but I'm sure it ties back to basically no warning.  A lot of those drivers are doing private jobs/lots instead of hitting the roads.

1" in Gardner as per the wife... looks like 1.0" in Leominster    overperformer here

You're having a sad winter...you know when someone in southern Brooklyn right near the Verrazano Bridge is beating you in snowfall totals, there's a problem. We're creeping up towards 40" with today's storm, can't believe you've only seen 34.5"...been a really poor winter for the North Country. Even my vacation house in the Poconos has seen nothing.

You're having a sad winter...you know when someone in southern Brooklyn right near the Verrazano Bridge is beating you in snowfall totals, there's a problem. We're creeping up towards 40" with today's storm, can't believe you've only seen 34.5"...been a really poor winter for the North Country. Even my vacation house in the Poconos has seen nothing.

Nah... no problem.  Wish the pack had built... probably a little below avg for the date, near average after Weds. Keep losing it with torches and rains then cold...   all good. Skiing has been great at the Bump

Archived