Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
February 8-12 East Coast Storm Potential

REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a break please. Look at the 162 hour panel, take a quick walk around your house, come back and look again.

Then maybe talk some sense to me as to why a 992mb low sitting over the 40/70 BM with a QPF bomb over NYC is not a major storm.

h5 looked terrible, I hadn't checked the QPF panels.

Think before you post please. This kind of crap is unnecessary at 162 hours out especially when you have 5 different people posting incorrect model analysis.

People live and die by the model runs and when it dosn't show what they want it to show they spew nonsense, happens all the time, but not to this extent. The gfs pulled it off... In a Pretty odd IMHO

Think before you post please. This kind of crap is unnecessary at 162 hours out especially when you have 5 different people posting incorrect model analysis.

You didn't think the evolution looked different at all? Still was a good set up. But initially it did look different.

It was for sure not as amped as the 18z was though, John.

The confluence looked the same and the block as you mentioned, also seemed like less phasing. Perhaps that is why it was weaker.

The 18z was so amped it might have ended up as rain here. :lol:

This is still going to change around, it's 5-6 days away for crying out loud.

People live and die by the model runs and when it dosn't show what they want it to show they spew nonsense, happens all the time, but not to this extent. The gfs pulled it off... In a Pretty odd IMHO

The trend today on the GFS has been for more of a flatter de-amped trough. That worries me. The GFS still pulled it off though, this run.

Archived