Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
February 8-12 East Coast Storm Potential

REDMK6GLI

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weenie snowgasm deluxe.LOL ladies and gents this is why were here.The 20 yr anniversary of the superstorm is approaching next month isn't that something.

probably wont be superstorm, even if this all goes right its still going to be a task to beat the cold standard of EC snowstorms of the megolopolis 96' but this storm just looks amazing so far!

That storm signal is insanely strong. If this storm doesn't pull a false March 2001 signal, we could be seeing something that will incredibly fascinating and very rare.

Looks like currently taken verbatim this COULD be a snowstorm measured in feet for the megalopolis with all the moisture it will being thrown into the cold air mass and the over strength of the system

I have a question-- THis thread is from Feb 8-12.  I see NWS has chance of snow friday and higher chance for Saturday.  Is Euro showing a storm Fri-Sat that the GFS is now showing?  Thanks.  

Enjoy all the snow everybody!!  Could be an amazing stretch we are going o have these next couple weeks!

FWIW, that crazy Euro Control Run that totaled some 30" or more for the period may not be that far off.  Granted, I obvoiusly would never condone publishing that so flippantly in social media, but that's impressive for it being from several days ago.  

This is awesome!

I know. I keep thinking of that. It this verifies people will think whoever published that map last week is a genius.

Archived