• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Jan 21 Obs thread II

stormtracker

I showed grave concern about temps and north trend,...concerns that were completely validated as usual....I dont do well here...I accept that....and I am not going to act all pollyannish about it when there is evidence to suggest caution...I realize that isnt permissible behavior here...You have to pretend we are all going to be buried knee deep...but I aint changing

Utterly ridiculous. You can talk about what the models are showing without loosing your bowels and screaming about how the sky is falling.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:30

7.2 inches 19 degrees.

Just did my second shovel. This was over 3 inches of pure dendrites. I dont think a snow shovel full weighed more than 10 pounds. The perfect fluff. I started this second shovel because the intensity had died down. Of course half way through it sky rocketed right back up. And I have moderate to heavy snow now. Looks like 9 inches is possible.

Ditto here. At 4 pm I thought we were through, fired up the snowblower and went at it....as it started pouring snow again.

Another 3/4 inch easy, 5.25+ now and still snowing.

Utterly ridiculous. You can talk about what the models are showing without loosing your bowels and screaming about how the sky is falling.

no you cant...any pessimism pre-storm here is attacked as delusional and hurting morale

Are you talking about the radar blockage? That's always there and pretty pronounced during winter storms. 

Sorry about the lack of specifics. It appears that the light stuff was slowly drying up with a westward movement as the stuff to the wsw approaches.

I think delivery counts plus let's say you point out an issue...fine...but then Ji jumps on it and then a whole bunch of goo ers pile on and it gets unbearable...not sure how to fix that though.

you have attacked or said snarky things to Wes many times...I have seen it...you definitely dont enjoy reality all teh time...anyway..radar looks better than it did

Archived