• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
January 13-21st Clippers/Hybrids

Chicago Storm

Meh, thought you'd do a little better than that. Regardless, a friend sent me a photo from earlier and it looked nice and wintry. That's what counts.

1.6" at IND through 12:00pm. 

It could be a little higher.  My eyes aren't that good.  ;)  Plus it's been blowing around.

Will you be back in LAF on Saturday?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from the park by the river. Heavy snow and the wind made it BRUTAL...but its a winter lovers dream. It was interesting navigating the park because of the unknown snow depths...one minute you are on patches of ice, then you are standing on top of a thin layer of hardpacked snow...then you sink into a foot of icy cement. Took some pics and video too. Id say we probably have almost 2 inches of fresh powder today.

I like LOTS cone of uncertainty in their graphic. I'll take the alternate track but I doubt it comes as far NE to gives se mich good snows. Would be nice to come home and see some snow. Been in irvine Cali visiting my bro all week. Got to 90 today. My bro said it only avgs around 64 this time of year. Bear mountain Ski resort he goes to up in mountains has only had 2 inches this season. Hasn't been this dry this late into season for at least 20 yrs my bro said.

I like LOTS cone of uncertainty in their graphic. I'll take the alternate track but I doubt it comes as far NE to gives se mich good snows. Would be nice to come home and see some snow. Been in irvine Cali visiting my bro all week. Got to 90 today. My bro said it only avgs around 64 this time of year. Bear mountain Ski resort he goes to up in mountains has only had 2 inches this season. Hasn't been this dry this late into season for at least 20 yrs my bro said.

Got a good 2-3" today! 

Archived