Newest Member
    clydes6
January 2nd/3rd Storm Observations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meltdown??

All I said was that I wasn't going to waste the night....piss off.

John, I can marvel at the pics tmw...I have to be up at 6, have a gf and a sick father.....so it isn't worth it if I can't see anything spectacular out my own window.

As someone who has been prone to meltdowns in the past, if you can't understand that, then sit on your science and spin.

Lol, yeah... I was just being snarky to that one post - have/had no idea wtf the conversation was.   

Good luck to your dad -- that's what counts.  

Btw, the only thing I've ever melted down over is my hatred for V-day.  word!

Looks like tonite on the s shore will be a nite to remember

Scott , enjoy brother , i have no idea what rates may get to, but this combo of wind, cold and snow is memorable. Esp the way it looks to be setting up from bos -Se

Yeah it's pretty wild here now.  Finally temp ticking down now. 17F. 

Not a winter in my life when that didn't happen. Part of the ebb and flow but we're going on about 40 days of cold temps and above normal snow tos tart thngs off. BOS should have close to 30 on the season on 1/3. Trust me, that's special. Cutters gonna cut. Tonight it's snowing and frigid, that's why we love this.....the changes even if we don't wants one of them.

I was looking through my records as I closed out 2013 and the first month of this winter ranks up there in the past 29 years.  I'm with you though - the frigid snow makes it special.  No need to worry about something that hasn't happened yet (or even when it does).

Looks like it's 5° here and Union is ticking below 2° as we speak and winds are picking up.  Windchills are in the minus teens now if not colder in some places in SNE.  Gotta love it!

Not a winter in my life when that didn't happen. Part of the ebb and flow but we're going on about 40 days of cold temps and above normal snow tos tart thngs off. BOS should have close to 30 on the season on 1/3. Trust me, that's special. Cutters gonna cut. Tonight it's snowing and frigid, that's why we love this.....the changes even if we don't wants one of them.

our chainsaw cut bear agrees, ripping and frigid, just perfectIMG_20140102_215031.jpg

Sucks. Out and about I don't think this area is over 3" and I don't see another 11 falling. It's just light snow vis 1.25 to maybe 2.

Going to need to make up a lot of ground I feel like this side of the coastal front is a fake out.

Rates became much better after the coastal front passed. I did notice that. Down to 6.4 here

Archived