BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
January 2nd/3rd Storm Observations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only just over two inches here despite a few better bursts.....the snow is kind of dense too, nothing like the fluffy snow i have beenhearing about almost every where else. even to get a few more inches snow growth and or intensity is going to have to increase dramatically. so far this is an epic dissapointment esp when nw of here its ten degrees colder and they have five to eight inches already!

Funny how the map follows the beltways...c'mon baby lets push 10-14 one more to 190

The sweet spot is so close I can smell it. I'm in Plaistow, nh just north of Haverhill, MA. Want things to bump north a tiny bit! I'll still get at least a foot by the looks of things! Lots of friends in the Beverly, Lynnfield! Boxford, Peabody areas that are loving this.

The combo of cold and moderate to heavy snow for the next 8-10 hours is going to be a once every few decade type thing in parts around here. So enjoy it tonight and soak it in...it will probably be awhile before you get into CCB snows with temps around 0F again.

The combo of cold and moderate to heavy snow for the next 8-10 hours is going to be a once every few decade type thing in parts around here. So enjoy it tonight and soak it in...it will probably be awhile before you get into CCB snows with temps around 0F again.

When was the last time? i can't ever recall something like this in my 41 years

Yet we get shafted up here - sounds about right.

Archived