• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Today's CWG discussion of the dec 1-12 period

usedtobe

Nice discussion..I made a post in the other thread about day 10-12, which I see you mentioned..before then not much to be excited about and even then is way far off

I still don't like the pattern that much and DT wrote on my facebook how he disagreed with what I said as if I had definitely said a low would go north of us and nix snow.  I answered him the best I could. If we pop a temporary positive PNA pattern there is some hope but if not,  not much though ice would probably be in play. 

I still don't like the pattern that much and DT wrote on my facebook how he disagreed with what I said as if I had definitely said a low would go north of us and nix snow.  I answered him the best I could. If we pop a temporary positive PNA pattern there is some hope but if not,  not much though ice would probably be in play. 

I mentioned in the CWG thread that I thought we'd have to wait until the week after Christmas....That is mostly a WAG, but before then hopefully a mangled event or 2 that gives us a dusting or maybe a sloppy 1"......Maybe the 15-25th will be ok...my guess is warm...

Archived