Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
November Banter

buckeyefan1

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU could face DUKE in the ACC Championship Game... Funny thing is that I would be happy for Duke even if they beat my Seminoles. Sure, I'd be upset, but come on! It's Duke! They haven't been this good since 1994. The only bad thing for them is they were 8-1 then and lost their last two games. Could happen again if they're not careful. 

To make this weather banter... It's too hot for November! Where's my cold!? :lol: 

FSU could face DUKE in the ACC Championship Game... Funny thing is that I would be happy for Duke even if they beat my Seminoles. Sure, I'd be upset, but come on! It's Duke! They haven't been this good since 1994. The only bad thing for them is they were 8-1 then and lost their last two games. Could happen again if they're not careful.

To make this weather banter... It's too hot for November! Where's my cold!? :lol:

Some people forget duke's coach was Peyton Manning offensive coordinator at Tenn. Great job at duke and I'm a FSU fan

I always laugh when people say that. Alabama tops has 4 players that could go in the first round. Any NFL team even the worst has a starting lineup that is basically nothing but first round draft guys (maybe not literally but skill level yes). If Bama played the Jags they would get devastated. It would probably be a 52-3 shellacking. The fact is the NFL is just a totally different level. This is why it's an extremely rare occurrence when a top ten pick in the NFL has a big effect on a team. 

There was actually an article earlier this season where an odds maker in Vegas set some lines if Bama were to play Denver and Jacksonville. Denver would be a 48 point favorite (although I think it would be worse) and the JAX line was 17.5 (again, I think it would be worse).  I agree with everyone that says the talent disparity would be huge between any college team and an NFL club. A lot of that comes from just physical maturity alone.

As for FSU, they are absolutely for real. They are one of the programs that could stand toe to toe with BAMA from a physical standpoint. A game between those two would be a slugfest in my opinion.

If Duke beats WFU and the smurfs they will be in the ACC championship game against FSU. Game is in Charlotte I believe and FSU will be heavy favorites. However will the weather be a factor? Could happen. Nice moderate cold rain with temps in mid 30's and NE wind. FSU makes about 4 turnovers  and there you have it.Weather is a great neutrilizer in the game of football.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508776059230151&set=a.275405409233885.61040.275381239236302&type=1  This is my winter map thinking, analogs 1995 /2002 used . we are in a solar max, falling postive qbo winter . expect big artic attacks for the  eastern us this winter, the blocking is showing u p every 30 day cycle . as the qbo gets  close too neutral bye mid winter expect even more blocking an fun times. the gulf is now showing more activity as the pacific is going towards our favor pefect settup for the se too have a pretty good winter enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508776059230151&set=a.275405409233885.61040.275381239236302&type=1  This is my winter map thinking, analogs 1995 /2002 used . we are in a solar max, falling postive qbo winter . expect big artic attacks for the  eastern us this winter, the blocking is showing u p every 30 day cycle . as the qbo gets  close too neutral bye mid winter expect even more blocking an fun times. the gulf is now showing more activity as the pacific is going towards our favor pefect settup for the se too have a pretty good winter enjoy.

Just stop        :facepalm:   

First of all.....these aren't even your thoughts....it's the thought of one of the biggest :weenie: 's out there.

Second.......stop cluttering up the discussion thread with your so called "theory".

Here's some good advice.....READ MORE....POST LESS 

Just stop        :facepalm:   

First of all.....these aren't even your thoughts....it's the thought of one of the biggest :weenie: 's out there.

Second.......stop cluttering up the discussion thread with your so called "theory".

Here's some good advice.....READ MORE....POST LE 

what are u talking about this is my map an thinking for the winter no one else .whos a big hot dog i am speaking facts .

I have ALWAYS used NCEP's site for the GFS/NAM/SREF....since, wow, probably 2003! However, the latest layout is TERRIBLE. 

- It seems to crash everyday, it seems like it can't handle the load of new model output. 

- I hate that, for example, hour 144 will come out, but not all the aspects of 144.

Today I paid the $10 for americanwx.com's models, and love it already. I know its raleigh's stuff, but its fast and RELIABLE. 

I have ALWAYS used NCEP's site for the GFS/NAM/SREF....since, wow, probably 2003! However, the latest layout is TERRIBLE. 

- It seems to crash everyday, it seems like it can't handle the load of new model output. 

- I hate that, for example, hour 144 will come out, but not all the aspects of 144.

Today I paid the $10 for americanwx.com's models, and love it already. I know its raleigh's stuff, but its fast and RELIABLE

:thumbsup:

Archived