Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
November 2013 obs and discussion

usedtobe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got off 83 around 710 and it was an epic flizzard

I went to Valley View Farms and it looked pretty neat for a while with all those lights in their parking lot; really put me in the Christmas spirit

1st time there....last time too; neat stuff but an absolute rip-off

I actually heard several people saying out loud what I was thinking "You can get this at Walmart for 1/2 the price"

I went to Valley View Farms and it looked pretty neat for a while with all those lights in their parking lot; really put me in the Christmas spirit

I actually heard several people saying out loud what I was thinking "You can get this at Walmart for 1/2 the price"

Yup, definitely overpriced for certain items, though we have shopped there quite a bit but usually for flowers only.

30 here now, wind chill 23

You should have saved a small amount of gas and gone to homestead gardens in davidsonville. It blows valley view out of the water and is even more expensive :)

You should have saved a small amount of gas and gone to homestead gardens in davidsonville. It blows valley view out of the water and is even more expensive :)

probably just as far for me, but determining which crowd retailers can squeeze more money out of, Towson area or Annapolis, is a tough call

Yep it is  a nice place, but way overpriced. I refused to buy anything there when we lived up there.

35* here now

Yup, definitely overpriced for certain items, though we have shopped there quite a bit but usually for flowers only.

30 here now, wind chill 23

Have you gone to the garden center off York Rd in Monkton i told you about a while back? Better quality stuff in plants and cheaper too. Now closer to you too.

flurry falling here

Ian

Where can I get a hour by hour METAR for locations locally?

wunderground is probably the best/easiest.

Here's IAD.. you can change the code in the upper right or in the URL.  you can also select by date in top center.. goes back thru most or all of history.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KIAD/2013/11/23/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

you may have to click "show full metars" if it's not already selected

Archived