• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
Weather Sneakers

MCS

I'd get the cheap version just to have them.  Likely never wear them.  Though I saw a guy at the mall last weekend who was wearing them and an athletic shirt, long-sleeve, under-armor-type fit that had sleeves patterned in a similar style, radar, isobars, weather map, etc.   I should have asked him where he got it, and I'm kicking myself for not since I cant find it anywhere online.  I would definitely have bought that.  I wonder if he was working for Nike as a promoter or something.

I'd get the cheap version just to have them. Likely never wear them. Though I saw a guy at the mall last weekend who was wearing them and an athletic shirt, long-sleeve, under-armor-type fit that had sleeves patterned in a similar style, radar, isobars, weather map, etc. I should have asked him where he got it, and I'm kicking myself for not since I cant find it anywhere online. I would definitely have bought that. I wonder if he was working for Nike as a promoter or something.

Nike usually releases matching shirts and socks for the more popular shoe releases such as the weatherman color ways. They are usually hard to find after the release weekend or at a store that never carried the shoes to begin with. Ill keep an eye out for you as I do have a few Nike connections ;)

Nike usually releases matching shirts and socks for the more popular shoe releases such as the weatherman color ways. They are usually hard to find after the release weekend or at a store that never carried the shoes to begin with. Ill keep an eye out for you as I do have a few Nike connections ;)

I'd reward you handsomly

Archived