Mdnghtrdr76
    Newest Member
    Mdnghtrdr76
Ridge Builds In - Humidity Sticks Around - Wx Disc

CT Rain

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temp in the 60s now. Mother in law just commented on how much cooler it is here in nrn Weymouth. This is a dream come true albeit brief.

That sounds nice. It's humid for sure but at least we've been in the 70s/80s here. Looks like we get really uncomfortable after the 4th.

Last few days have been fine with a fan even here in Death Valley... hasn't been atrocious. 

The high dew crowd has got to love the extended forecast. Rain chances diminish and dews stay up. Should be several locations coming close to a heat wave as well by the 4th and beyond.

Yeah most folks you talk to and on here are really enjoying the last 10 days of high high deep deep dews and now we add 10-14 days+ of 90 plus to that. Wow

:lol: you are a riot.

You may be the only one that has enjoyed this.

And he actually doesn't enjoy it! It's a total act designed to aggravate others.

Seriously though it does look pretty uncomfortable for a while... should be able to bring some decent warmth to the beaches too as the low level flow veers some as the ridge keeps trucking west.

And he actually doesn't enjoy it! It's a total act designed to aggravate others.

Seriously though it does look pretty uncomfortable for a while... should be able to bring some decent warmth to the beaches too as the low level flow veers some as the ridge keeps trucking west.

I swear on my children I enjoy this. This is my perfect summer wx. I don't know why this keeps coming up

:lol: no one actually enjoys this unless they live on the beach, most on here know what's going on.

Should be much hotter this week but at least then it feels like summer instead of 70s and mold growing everywhere.

:lol:no one actually enjoys this unless they live on the beach, most on here know what's going on.

Should be much hotter this week but at least then it feels like summer instead of 70s and mold growing everywhere.

False.

i enjoy every second of this.  People don't understand how I can wear long pants in weather like this or constantly carry around a light jacket with me.  This really doesn't bother me at all.  Of course, I still get dehydrated every now and then but it feels awesome.

That sounds nice. It's humid for sure but at least we've been in the 70s/80s here. Looks like we get really uncomfortable after the 4th.

Last few days have been fine with a fan even here in Death Valley... hasn't been atrocious.

Yeah I just appreciate the break. Windows open and a shower rolled through. Seeing Kevin claim he appreciates this almost makes me wish for a winter long torch.

Great a. pinned humidity thread, lol. It actually feels drier already. Sun came out and mixed it up. Not bad at all. Water temps at the beach approaching perfect. The fourth should be perfect weather for all activities even for the out the window weather watchers. Power of the ridge and the mank is gone.

Archived