Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
2013 New England Severe General Discussion

Quincy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine how bad the traffic must be with this. Add rain to the mix from lower Fairfiled through New Brunswick, NJ and it's like the entire population has forgotten how to drive.

Emily told me you're transferring to Merrimack? Too much jonesing for snow?

Yeah, decided to transfer.

Great school, and a nice area around it. I may be 22 but I definitely missed my family. If I was a regular student it would have been more doable. But as you may have noticed our time off from Towson football consisted of around 3-4 weeks a year. Tough to leave the friends and teammates but I do love Home and Boston. Merrimack is an upgrade academically for sure too. Not to mention snow, and not dealing with the damn Mid Atlantic summer hell. Things ended up working out financially also, got a good package. Really looking forward to a fresh start. 

Just that cell....if that band to the west stalled then yeah....bad news for mulch beds.

Yeah thankfully flood threat isn't huge... convection is waning. On KDP you can see the cells upstream toward Westchester aren't dropping nearly as much water as before.

Yeah, decided to transfer.

Great school, and a nice area around it. I may be 22 but I definitely missed my family. If I was a regular student it would have been more doable. But as you may have noticed our time off from Towson football consisted of around 3-4 weeks a year. Tough to leave the friends and teammates but I do love Home and Boston. Merrimack is an upgrade academically for sure too. Not to mention snow, and not dealing with the damn Mid Atlantic summer hell. Things ended up working out financially also, got a good package. Really looking forward to a fresh start. 

Well, welcome back to Mass, and good luck with the new endeavors!

Archived