• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
The Lion's end to March banter and discussion, part deux!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah JEFFFAFA needs to watch his back door before he starts hugging the spring babes

Wed night looks like the best shot for any measurable. It would probably be too light or varying intensity during the day to stick this time of year, but I could see some C-1" type stuff in the hills at night or early morning. No guarantee but it looks possible. Thursday will be nasty I think....I think I'll be taking the under on the MEX guidance of 45F.

Wed night looks like the best shot for any measurable. It would probably be too light or varying intensity during the day to stick this time of year, but I could see some C-1" type stuff in the hills at night or early morning. No guarantee but it looks possible. Thursday will be nasty I think....I think I'll be taking the under on the MEX guidance of 45F.

With some outlets forecasting 50's the rest of the week I think there were a lot of folks planning to eat lunches outside, toss frisbees by rivers, maybe even lay out for an hour or 2 and catch some sun. Sounds like they may have cancel?

With some outlets forecasting 50's the rest of the week I think there were a lot of folks planning to eat lunches outside, toss frisbees by rivers, maybe even lay out for an hour or 2 and catch some sun. Sounds like they may have cancel?

TOSS MOS.

Archived