Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March 6-8th Ocean Storm Discussion Part IV

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is anyone surprised this is happening? You have been all over this, great stuff the last few days.I know some have busted your chops and me included about micro analysing the runs but you and Will have stuck solidly to your guns when Boston on airs and a couple from here were poo pooing. Good Stuff

Well it turned into a big storm that's for sure.  This is one of the most annoying ones of the winter.  The damage to the beaches is pretty bad.  That said I will believe there is going to be explosive snow amounts over the interior tonight when I really see it taking place.  I don't love the radar still, or the w/v to be honest.

Well it turned into a big storm that's for sure.  This is one of the most annoying ones of the winter.  The damage to the beaches is pretty bad.  That said I will believe there is going to be explosive snow amounts over the interior tonight when I really see it taking place.  I don't love the radar still, or the w/v to be honest.

Hey its a win here for me at work, its actually snowing

you do realize the hires NAM is showing the same thing. 0.25 to 0.5" LE through 3 a.m. (some is lost between 18-00z)

Yeah, the comment was a joke.  That's a nice hit.

This stuff before 00z is almost like a "bonus" since modeling had pretty paltry totals until tonight...outside of the SE MA pummeling

True.  Euro hasn't let us down yet.  I think I'm still going to struggle here, stuck back at 34.

Archived