Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March 6-8th Ocean Storm Discussion Part IV

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding up your point and click gives you 5-11", I think you have a decent chance of verifying the high end of that.

-skisheep

its amazing that I went to bed and BOX was showing 2-4 spread out over 24 hours. mother nature will not be denied. Every Tree,Roof,Grass,pavement covered winds whipping going to be a long day.....

RGEM has some ridiculous snowfall amounts on the weenie map.

6z today through 6z Saturday:

6-12" all of CT

3-9" all of RI

6-12" most of Mass. NW of Canal

10-15" near the Boston area.

Yeah tonight and tomorrow are gonna be fun..Should be some 1-2 inch hour rates..Also could see it snowing well into tomorrow midday or early afternoon. This is in no hurry to leave

Looks like the band is breaking up over CT. Might have to wait until later today until we get another wave moving in.

I wonder if KBOX to Foxboro end up the total winners. ORH might, but I don't know how much snow gets throw back.

Scott

What are your thoughts on up here in SNH? RPM suggests nothing really happens until later afternoon, tonight but then we go to town over night.. The Euro has a similar idea, but isn't as far north or as generous with the QPF.

Scott

What are your thoughts on up here in SNH? RPM suggests nothing really happens until later afternoon, tonight but then we go to town over night.. The Euro has a similar idea, but isn't as far north or as generous with the QPF.

Certainly the amount of moisture to pivot up is the biggest question. I think later today and tonight should be when you pick up the snow. Maybe like 3-6 or so? You could be on the line with areas just south having more. I think the 12z models are important to see where the gravy train sets up. I could see those numbers being adjusted.

Archived