BlueSkyGA
    Newest Member
    BlueSkyGA
March 6-8th Ocean Storm Discussion Part III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NAM flattens metro NYC because they get all the banding and now also a good chunk from the inverted trough.

That would be the worse--my flight out of BDL goes off without a hitch.  But, my clients can't get out of EWR due to heavy snow.  Nothing more exciting than 18 hours in CR.

I'm glad I wrote this off for here a long time ago.  I'd still feel pretty good toward SE Mass/RI.  Bit more cuatious toward ORH,  Anyone west of 395 in CT--could be ugly.

This storm may be becoming meh.

There are Scooter flags--more like police line tape--running from I-190 down 395  "Do Not Cross--Screw Zone Ahead".  Worse, that tape might be moving SE.  At least Messenger, Phil, and Bob should be well situated as long as p-type issues stay at bay.

Warm morning, ftl.

I love the sharp cut-off of precip that most models are showing just to my east and the minimum in the CT River Valley.  What a contrast!  I just have the feeling I'm going to be on the edge of the start of the higher totals just 5 miles to my east.  That N-S feature from GON to ORH has been pretty consistent the past 24 hours.

I love the sharp cut-off of precip that most models are showing just to my east and the minimum in the CT River Valley.  What a contrast!  I just have the feeling I'm going to be on the edge of the start of the higher totals just 5 miles to my east.  That N-S feature from GON to ORH has been pretty consistent the past 24 hours.

We're in a good spot. No worries

ORD had 9.2 yesterday.

Obviously we'll need to cool the bl because its upper 30s now with intermittent rain moving in off the ocean but if we get into the meat it should occur unless we have a colossal bust on our hands as every model had it cold during the meaty part.

Euro more or less held serve. Lets see how this unfolds today. Wife and daughter ironically heading to ORD tomorrow afternoon, may be in jeopardy.

Archived