• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

I think the only people outside of the mountains to have a chance on accumulation with this one is north of VA/NC boarder.

Man...what a pattern to waste on late March. It's poetic, really.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12Z Goofy gives major snow (4"+) on 4/1-2 from far NE TN to GSP to SuperJames' place. This is no April Fool's joke even though it is the Goofy lol and has about as much chance of verifying as Brick being content.

I'm digging this Late Season Larry.  I've been reading his posts in Dennis Miller's voice.

OHJ47IY.jpg

It's muggy in Houston. Can't wait to get back home to cool, rainy conditions.

Everyone in the lobby is on their smart phones texting, surfing the web, or posting on a weather board. What a difference from just 5 years ago. Actually, there is one guy reading the newspaper. I didn't know they still made those.

And there is apparently a German flight attendant conference. I've got to fly German sometime. :)

It's muggy in Houston. Can't wait to get back home to cool, rainy conditions.

Everyone in the lobby is on their smart phones texting, surfing the web, or posting on a weather board. What a difference from just 5 years ago. Actually, there is one guy reading the newspaper. I didn't know they still made those.

And there is apparently a German flight attendant conference. I've got to fly German sometime. :)

what's for dinner?

Archived