Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello from SXSW in Austin Tx. Currently it's a breezy morning and 66 degrees out. I don't think I've ever seen so many people packed on to one street...then again I've never been to Bourbon street. 

SXSW huh?  Look at burger - all celebrity hipster now. Get yourself to The Draught House for the best domestic and import craft beers. Although, you've probably never heard of it....

Hello from SXSW in Austin Tx. Currently it's a breezy morning and 66 degrees out. I don't think I've ever seen so many people packed on to one street...then again I've never been to Bourbon street.

Sup. I'll be in Houston next week and maybe San Antonio for a day. Haven't been to Austin...yet. Heard it's really awesome though.

man hunt over in Wilkes. Police er where.

Man hunt or manhunt? Man Hunt is a 1941 American thriller film directed by Fritz Lang and starring Walter Pidgeon and Joan Bennett.  A manhunt is a search for someone, usually a criminal.  So, are you at the movies or cowering in your basement?

SXSW huh?  Look at burger - all celebrity hipster now. Get yourself to The Draught House for the best domestic and import craft beers. Although, you've probably never heard of it....

I'm stuck in EDM hell lol. We have been having a lot of electronic acts here at our set. It's just insane since we're on sixth street. This is what it looked like last night. 

FlJ8dOcl.jpg

I'm stuck in EDM hell lol. We have been having a lot of electronic acts here at our set. It's just insane since we're on sixth street. This is what it looked like last night. 

You mean dub step - like Skrillex? That reminds me of a Key & Peele sketch.

Try to hit the main drag (Guadalupe St) in front of the university.  You're in Bevo country right now. Enjoy and appreciate it.

You mean dub step - like Skrillex? That reminds me of a Key & Peele sketch.

Try to hit the main drag (Guadalupe St) in front of the university.  You're in Bevo country right now. Enjoy and appreciate it.

Yea dub step acts tonight. We actually have bands coming tomorrow including Shiny Toy Guns, so that will be more up my ally. Dude I would love to go tool around in another area but I'm here from 10am - 2am working. Def. the biggest production I've been a part of. 

Hey guys greetings from NoLa. Burger great video btw. I was on Bourbon st last night ...lots of people, lots of fun. We are staying at the Hyatt Katrina destroyed, very nice rebuild. Can not imagine being this high up facing 100+ wind. Meetings at the Superdome today and Sunday.

Hmm.  Bourbon washed chicken.  Could have possibilities.

Hey guys greetings from NoLa. Burger great video btw. I was on Bourbon st last night ...lots of people, lots of fun. We are staying at the Hyatt Katrina destroyed, very nice rebuild. Can not imagine being this high up facing 100+ wind. Meetings at the Superdome today and Sunday.

Thanks man. SXSW feels a lot like how I imagine Bourbon street must be during Mardi Gras.  Just insanity. A video has also gone viral of some guy at the venue next door getting knocked out. Alcohol + idiots always creates good and bad moments. 

Archived