• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
March Banter Thread

Isopycnic

MetalMan, buddy!!!  We are good.  Always we are good.  You have never said anything to do more than make me laugh :)  I just mentioned you to mess with you.  Sorry, I should have done it in banter.  I just got to writing and fell in love with my cool self, lol.  I'll try not to let it happen again :)   I'll let you know if you need to apologize for anything, but this ain't it, lol! And I appreciate your concern and I would expect nothing less from a class guy.  So there :)  Tony

:) :) :) Haha I see now.

I don't mind the blanket statements as long as the person who tossed it is willing to retract when they find out that not all fit into the same mold.  I have no problems with metalicawx in general - just the occasional annoying smug post.  I don't have him on ignore - I can say that much.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would definitely try it! There is a place here that has a three pound burger that I failed to finish. I guess my attempt to be the next man versus food failed.

Nah man, go for being the next Bourdain.  You get to travel the world and eat whatever you want - all while being completely acceptable as an as*hole.

I'm just glad they got a new Pope.  The previous one always had that striking similarity to The Emperor from Star Wars.

Now that gets my 5 star funny post award!

And I'll forgive you for apparently being colder than the rest of us all winter.  Having a colder last summer than the rest of us, and flaunting more rain whilst the rest of us important folks were suffering in severe to epic wrong drought!!

In future, I recommend you try to blend in a bit better.  Already Lurene, Mongo, BubbaBen, and the dogs and cats are wanting to move up there and stay with you.  I'm to ask if you have a spare trailer, and a jacuzzi?  And room service?    Oh, and Mongo says ....lice pickers? T

Now that gets my 5 star funny post award!

And I'll forgive you for apparently being colder than the rest of us all winter.  Having a colder last summer than the rest of us, and flaunting more rain whilst the rest of us important folks were suffering in severe to epic wrong drought!!

In future, I recommend you try to blend in a bit better.  Already Lurene, Mongo, BubbaBen, and the dogs and cats are wanting to move up there and stay with you.  I'm to ask if you have a spare trailer, and a jacuzzi?  And room service?    Oh, and Mongo says ....lice pickers? T

Georgia has definitely been on the prison end of the rain/temps for a long time.  But according to NOAA, much of the SE stayed at or slightly below normal from late April through November 2012.  As I look back on that map they published, Georgia was not represented well. 

As far as your house-mates, I can take in 2 tops.  I'll consult with Hollywild Animal Park down the road about contracting some chimpanzee labor for the lice.

Georgia has definitely been on the prison end of the rain/temps for a long time. But according to NOAA, much of the SE stayed at or slightly below normal from late April through November 2012. As I look back on that map they published, Georgia was not represented well.

As far as your house-mates, I can take in 2 tops. I'll consult with Hollywild Animal Park down the road about contracting some chimpanzee labor for the lice.

I didn't have a 100 degree temp last year.

I didn't have a 100 degree temp last year.

What about rain.  With Waycross being closer to the Georgia lowcountry, I wonder if you get a little more rain than the western part of the state - similar to how Charleston/Summerville in SC get in on the water more than we do.

I don't know how close you are in comparison.  We would not have reached those 100+ degree days had it not been for that midwest heat monster (which is the only reason Upstate SC did during that one week in July).  It didn't push it's way far enough south to hit you.

What about rain. With Waycross being closer to the Georgia lowcountry, I wonder if you get a little more rain than the western part of the state - similar to how Charleston/Summerville in SC get in on the water more than we do.

I don't know how close you are in comparison. We would not have reached those 100+ degree days had it not been for that midwest heat monster (which is the only reason Upstate SC did during that one week in July). It didn't push it's way far enough south to hit you.

We only got 26.4 inches last year. Average is 48.

We only got 26.4 inches last year. Average is 48.

I'll be down your direction this weekend... near Adel Georgia for the SCCA Dixie National Tour. It's out first National event of the season and it looks like about 250 people are signed up. 

http://www.scca.com/solo/content.cfm?cid=51267

http://www.daculaweather.com/4_forecast_track_sgmp.php

Waycross will get flurries.  You can count it!!  And I'll get to sled finally.  I love March.

StovePipe....now I am scared.  They've taken away the red shoes, so you know he's PO'd. 

Bevo....Chimps are great lice pickers, but they like to chew on back pimples...that's probably a deal breaker.  T

I'll be down your direction this weekend... near Adel Georgia for the SCCA Dixie National Tour. It's out first National event of the season and it looks like about 250 people are signed up. 

Steve!  If I drive down there do I get to drive the Jeep?  Come on, man, I drive good!!  T

Waycross will get flurries.  You can count it!!  And I'll get to sled finally.  I love March.

StovePipe....now I am scared.  They've taken away the red shoes, so you know he's PO'd. 

Bevo....Chimps are great lice pickers, but they like to chew on back pimples...that's probably a deal breaker.  T

I just threw up a little.

Nice. I didn't know you actually race. Thought you were just interested in that stuff. Nice website btw

Waycross will get flurries. You can count it!! And I'll get to sled finally. I love March.

StovePipe....now I am scared. They've taken away the red shoes, so you know he's PO'd.

Bevo....Chimps are great lice pickers, but they like to chew on back pimples...that's probably a deal breaker. T

Lol when is this supposed to happen?

What about since December? Have you started out on the higher end (rain) this year?

Between Late September when Tstorm season ended and to the end of December resulted in less than an inch. January we had only 1.83 during the month, Feb we had a rockin 7.3. and this month only .34 so far. Average rainfall for the months of Jan, Feb, and March is 11.5 and we stand at 9.47. So a couple inches below normal rainfall.

Archived